My Baby......

My Baby......
A gift From God...appreciate it.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Saya bosan menjaga anak-anak!!!

Kalau diikutkan hati memang mahu "resign" sebagai ibu.
Tapi kalau resign, siapa yang akan jaga anak-anak ni?
Tidak dapat di bayangkan yang anak-anak saya tiada ibu, yang mana hingus terpalit di pipinya...its very disgusting to see such things.

Pernah saya perhatikan anak-anak pendatang haram yang berkeliaran di bandaraya kita, gosh! they are selling plastic bags, asking for money and even eat the leftover from a costumer in a restaurant. I went back home and take my time to think back....I'm not going to left them!I will stay with them forever.

Last year school holidays, i don't have to work, I just stayed at home and taking care of my two young kids. The first week was hard, I got pain all over my body. I called my friends to share, she gave such a precious advice : they are your children,GIFTS from god.

Thanks to her.....I managed to be a very good mother till they go back to school!
But, my husband is a very good father. He always help me to take care of the kids when he was not working.

Morale value: always share your problems, don't keep it for yourself, there will be a solution.

1 comment: